Send your eBay parcels easily, from any of our 5,250 local shops
- Open early 'til late, 7 days a week
- New Standard Service available now
- Economy Service from £4.89 incl. VAT
- In line with eBay Buyer Protection rules
- Up to £300 cover and online tracking on all parcels
How to book a delivery label at eBay.co.uk
- Go to the 'Sold' section of 'My eBay' and click on the 'Print postage label' link
- Select 'Collect+ Tracked' from the drop-down menu of couriers
- Download a PDF label to attach to your parcel
To make it as easy as possible to create your labels, we recommend you offer Collect+ as a delivery option when you list your items by choosing 'Collect+ Tracked' in the drop-down menu of carrier options.
We'll accept parcels up to 10kg and approximately 60x50x50cm
How to book a label at collectplus.co.uk
There are two easy ways to book a Collect+ label on our website
- Simply enter the recipient's postcode and click 'Send'. Our quick and easy checkout makes booking multiple labels simple
- Pay by PayPal
- Download a PDF label
If you regularly ship lots of parcels, you might prefer to link your eBay and Collect+ accounts, allowing you to download address details for all your sold items that are awaiting shipment. Don't worry, eBay will never share your log-in details with us and you can unlink your accounts at any time.
To link your accounts
- Create or log in to your Collect+ account then click on the button to 'link your eBay account'
- You'll be taken to eBay.co.uk to sign in and approve the linking of your accounts
- You'll be brought back to our website to find the details of all your items have been downloaded. Simply tick the items you want to send - easy!