CollectPlus is the award-winning parcel service at over 5,500 local stores
We offer solutions for retailers of any size from online giants to start-ups, online marketplace sellers and individuals
- Hassle-free returns increase customer satisfaction
- Affordable Send service for sellers & small businesses
- Click & Collect delivers unprecedented convenience
Discover how CollectPlus help your business, whatever its size
Small: up to 50,000 parcels/year
e.g. Online marketplace sellers & Start-ups
Medium: 50-100,000 parcels/year
e.g. E-commerce stores
Large: Over 100,000 parcels/year
e.g. Multi-channel retailers
Our Send service is suitable as a delivery and
returns option for small retailers, marketplace
traders and individuals
- Economy Service from £4.89 incl. VAT
- Over 5,500 local stores offer CollectPlus parcel services
- Parcels can be dropped off early 'til late and 7 days a week
- Online tracking and £50 cover included as standard
- Pay by card or PayPal
Three easy ways to book a delivery
- Quick and easy to book with prices from £4.89 incl. VAT
- Pay by card or Paypal
- Create an account to see your parcel history
- Link your eBay account to download addresses for your sold items
eBay.co.uk now offers CollectPlus parcel delivery within their checkout, so you can quickly and easily print a delivery label
- Go to the 'Sold' section of 'My eBay' and click on the 'Print postage label' link
- Select "CollectPlus Tracked' from the drop-down menu of couriers
- Download a PDF label to attach to your parcel
You can now book a CollectPlus delivery label through your Amazon Marketplace account.
View the sold item and select the option to produce a shipping label, then look for CollectPlus
- Go to the 'Manage orders' page
- Tick the box to select each item
- Click the 'buy delivery' button and follow the instructions
Returns for small retailers & marketplace sellers
CollectPlus offers a simple and convenient solution for your returns from just £4.89 inc VAT
You or your customers can book a delivery by visiting www.collectplus.co.uk/send and paying by card or PayPal to download a PDF label to attach to the returns parcel. (If you book on your customers' behalf, simply forward the label to them by email.)
When it's dropped off at any of our locations a receipt will be issued as proof-of-postage and a tracking code to follow it online.
Make life even easier for your customers by offering a link to our booking page with your address already filled out.
Use our wizard to create your personalised link to add to your returns page and emails.
Simply use this link on your returns information pages and order confirmation emails to direct your customers to an easier way to return items
Returns Made Easy
Offer your customers the convenience of our simple and efficient returns service, allowing them to book online and drop off their parcel at a time and place that suits them - No more lunchtime queues or lost Saturdays.
- Fast, online return booking via co-branded landing pages
- Manage costs with our customer-paid returns option. Customers pay CollectPlus directly by card or PayPal, or
- Offer customers FREE returns with our client-paid option and monthly billing
- Your Customer Service team can also be given the ability to email customers a free label on request.
- Customers simply print out a PDF label and drop off off the parcel at any of over 5,500 local stores
- Inserts can be purchased, enabling you to provide returns labels with your despatch note
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect service means customers no longer have to wait in for deliveries by nominating a local participating store to collect it from.
This service requires retailers to add a store lookup service to their checkout processes, then set-up and/or adapt their fulfilment systems. Our experienced team helps you with every step.
This means it may not be viable for most small-to-medium retailers. But, if you believe your Click & Collect parcel volume may exceed 50,000 and have and business capacity to perform the integration, please complete the application form.
Returns Made Easy
Offer your customers the convenience of our simple and efficient returns service, allowing them to drop off their parcel at a time and place that suits them - No more lunchtime queues or lost Saturdays.
We have over 5,500 drop off locations at local stores, service station and shopping centres, open early 'til late and 7 days week.
To provide the best customer experience, we recommend you integrate the CollectPlus returns label with your despatch note. We can provide assistance with experienced print partners.
We recognise that this can take a few weeks, so we can assist you to introduce CollectPlus returns quickly with pre-printed returns labels to insert with your despatch notes and/or an online booking process.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect service means your customers no longer have to wait in for deliveries.
Customers choose their preferred CollectPlus shop from over 5,500 locations when they checkout and, when it is ready for collection, we send them and email and/or text including a unique collection code.
They simply present this code and proof of ID to collect their parcel - our shopkeepers and secure IT systems do the rest.
We keep the parcel for 10 days and send reminders after three days and again after seven days, to ensure your customers have every chance to collect it at a convenient time.
This service requires retailers to add a store lookup service to their checkout processes and to adapt their fulfilment systems.
Our stores can be obtained through an API or an XML file and fulfilment systems can be integrated via an API, daily batch files or Metapack.
A client integration specification document is available on request. Please contact us to find out more by completing the Register You Interest section.