Clocks go back this weekend and as payday approaches, we’re starting to think about a little treat to see us through the dark days of winter that lie ahead.
What better way to embrace the shorter days than with a shiny new timepiece? We’re utterly spoiled for choice in the watch department at the moment, and whether you’re after something retro and glamorous or or a more sporty-looking piece of wrist candy, there’ll be something here to suit your lifestyle, budget and tastes.
Bonus buys: £100 and above
Had a bumper month? Feast your eyes on our favourites from £100 and up. All are available to buy online and click & collect to your nearest CollectPlus store.
1. Kate Spade New York ‘Wine & Dine’ Women’s Metro watch, £179 at John Lewis
2. Poole leather watch, £125 at The White Company
3. Mondaine black leather watch with date & day, £143 at ASOS
4. Marc Jacobs rose gold bracelet watch, £209 at House of Fraser
5. Ted Baker mother of pearl patent strap floral watch, £149 at Very
Budget buys: Under £100
Is there a smaller sum burning a hole in your newly-replenished wallet? Take your pick of our top budget-friendly watches from the selection below – prices start at just £14.99.
1. New Look sleek digital dial watch, £14.99 at ASOS
2. Radley ‘Blair’ rose gold-plated watch, £80 at Radley
3. Urban Micro watch in blue, £29.99 at Superdry
4. Cath Kidston Kingswood Rose cream photo print leather watch, £55 at Very
5. Rose gold toned glam glitter watch, £40.00 at River Island
October 28th 2016 - by @CollectPlus