How many times have you turned up at a party, at the office or even just for drinks and realised you’re wearing exactly the same item as somebody else? It has the potential to be really embarrassing, but we believe you can own the moment and would love to see photos of your matching looks. Welcome to our fashion twins competition…
Whether it’s a matching pair of shoes, co-ordinating ensembles or you and your colleagues in matching blue stripey tops, we’re dying to see your #fashiontwins moments. Share them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and remember to tag @collectplus and use the hashtag #fashiontwins.
After the fashion twins competition has closed we’ll select a winner, share it on our Facebook page and you’ll win a £20 voucher to spend at one of our top click & collect retailers. Sound good? See below for our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions: Fashion twins competition
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 09:00 on Monday 11th July 2016 to 18:00 on Friday 29th July 2016.
4. There will be one prize of £20 shopping voucher at time of writing. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must send us a photo of two people in matching outfits to our social channels along with an email address that CollectPlus can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Monday 1st August 2016 and may be announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name and using the photo you shared.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
July 15th 2016