Who’s ready for Halloween 2016? As the nights draw in, we’re starting to think about dressing up our homes and vamping up our personal style with a bit of ghoulish glamour. And the good news is, you don’t even have to venture out to the shops to get your spook on: just order your terrible treats online for click & collect to your nearest CollectPlus store. Don’t forget, most of our stores are open early ’til late, 7 days a week – some, even after the witching hour…
Here are a few of our favourite accessories for Halloween 2016 from our retail partners…
Black Fright Night Ticket Purse at New Look
Hotel Chocolat ‘Tiddly Vampires’ Milk Chocolate at John Lewis
Halloween Pumpkin Glitter Hanging Decoration at John Lewis
Halloween Sequin Hanging Decoration at John Lewis
Halloween Pumpkin Novelty Glasses at ASOS
Talking Tables Halloween Me & Mrs Skeleton paper decorations at ASOS
Yankee Candle – Halloween Ghost at Very
Black lace cat ear headband at River Island
WIN a fright night goodie bag
Want to make Halloween planning even easier? We’re giving away a super spooky box of tricks to celebrate the scary season. If you’d like to win a selection of Halloween accessories from our retail partners, all you need to do is complete the form below, and we’ll be in touch soon if you’re a winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 12:00 on Friday 14th October 2016 to 18:00 on Friday 21st October 2016.
4. There will be one prize of set of assorted Halloween accessories selected by CollectPlus. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the form on this page including an email address that CollectPlus can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Friday 21st October 2016 and may be announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
October 14th 2016 - by @CollectPlus