January sales are now well under way, but some of the best bargains are still available online – and by choosing our click & collect service at the checkout, you won’t have to fight your way through the crowds. Have your items sent to a convenient CollectPlus store and they’ll be ready to collect at a time that works for you, such as on your way home from work or at the weekend.
To help make sale shopping even easier, we’ve rounded up some of the most exciting deals from a selection of our retail partners. We work with some of the UK’s best loved brands, so there’s sure to be something here to tempt you. To make your shopping budget go even further we’re also offering you the chance to win one of 5 £25 vouchers to spend in the sales – scroll down to enter.
Here are a few highlights available to click & collect from our retail partners, with more being added all the time.
January Sales: 70% off or more
ASOS – all your fashion needs in one place, with up to 70% final reductions
Quiz Clothing – up to 80% off selected fashion items
Pretty Little Thing – up to 75% off in final fashion clearance
Little Mistress – up to 70% off fashion, shoes and accessories
River Island – up to 70% off selected styles
Mango – Up to 70% off clothes, shoes and accessories
New Look – final clearance, with up to 70% off selected styles
The Idle Man – Enjoy up to 70% off in the January sale
Better than half price:
House Of Fraser – up to 60% off across all departments in the Big Brand Sale
Littlewoods – up to 60% off selected fashion and footwear
Surfdome – enjoy the ride with up to 60% off original prices
Very – save up to 60% on selected clothing and footwear
Up to half price:
7forallmankind – designer denim up to 50% off
Nobody’s Child – up to 40% off in New Year sale
Oki-Ni – up to 50% off A/W collections
Oysho – up to 50% off fashion, sleepwear, gymwear and lingerie
Pull And Bear – up to 50% off fashion lines
Seasalt Clothing – shop the end of season sale with up to 50% off
Superdry – final reductions with up to 50% off
The White Company – up to 50% off in the White Sale
Very Exclusive – it’s sale time, with up to 50% off designer fashion
Hawes and Curtis – compelling clearance deals including five formal shirts for £100
Hoss Intropia – Sloane Square style for less, with reductions on selected items
John Lewis – more of what you love for less in clearance
Win one of five £25 shopping vouchers
Want to give your January sales spending money a boost? We’ve got five £25 vouchers up for grabs, giving you the chance to bag and extra bargain.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill out the form below, and we’ll send you an email if you’re selected as a winner. Good luck.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 15:30 am on Tuesday 5th January 2016 to 18:00 on Friday 22nd January 2016.
4. There will be five prizes of: 1 x online shopping voucher worth £25. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the january sales prize draw, you must complete the form on this page including an email address that CollectPlus can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Friday 22nd January 2016 and may be announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
January 1st 2016 - by @CollectPlus