London Fashion Week is just about to get started, and with the help of some of our favourite bloggers, we’ve been thinking about how our capital city influences the styles we love to see in online stores and on the high street all over the UK.
In our latest video, we’ve teamed up with some of the UK’s top bloggers to find out what makes London such a hotbed of outstanding fashion talent, while getting a sneaky preview into their diaries over the next few all-important days.
Check out the short film below, featuring Ella of Coco’s Tea Party, Kristabel of I Want you to Know and Wendy of Thank Fifi, in a fashion insider’s take on what makes London and British fashion great, with a glimpse into how they’re planning to cover the shows this season.
If you’re feeling inspired by the trends coming through on the catwalk and the styles worn by the bloggers, we’ve put together a fashion week-led style edit with tips on where to shop the latest looks. Everything in our selection is available to buy online and have delivered to a convenient CollectPlus store near you, ready to pick up in your own time.
Want to find out more about the life of a fashion blogger in the run-up to LFW? Ella has been sharing her thoughts on London Fashion Week prep over on her blog. Find out which key pieces Ella will be wearing in the coming season as well as what last-minute buys she’s hoping to snap up in time for the London shows.
Want to WIN a £200 voucher to boost your blogger budget?
With so many exciting new trends to try out this season, sticking to your budget can be hard work. To be in with the chance of winning a £200 shopping voucher from one of our retail partners, just fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch on email if you’re chosen as a winner. Good luck!
London Fashion Week voucher prize draw Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 08:00 on Friday 16th September 2016 to 18:00 on Friday 30th September 2016.
4. There will be one prize of one £200 shopping voucher at time of writing. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the form on this page including an email address that CollectPlus can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Tuesday 4th October 2016 and may be announced on Twitter or Facebook either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
September 15th 2016 - by @CollectPlus