If you want to stand out at the Christmas do, a pair of fabulous shoes is one of the easiest most effective ways to elevate your look – and who doesn’t love an excuse to shop for shoes? To help you find your perfect pair, we’ve selected some party-ready pieces that will ensure your feet do all the talking; all available to click & collect through our extensive store network.
We work with over 45 footwear retailers offering the most-wanted shoes of the season, including ASOS, Office, Herring Shoes, Dune London, Shoetique and Clarks, making it easier than ever to get your footwear fix at a time and a place that suits you. And if you need to try more than one size before you commit, you can use our returns service to send back any pairs that don’t quite fit.
Walk tall in in seasonal colourways with as much embellishment as you dare to wear.
From top left clockwise: ‘Abigail’s Party’ by Irregular Choice at Bells Shoes, ‘Texas’ heels at Office, ‘Bardot’ courts at Dune, Miss KG ‘Glaciar’ at ASOS.
Go for patent accents and winter colours to add an edge to the everyday.
If the shoe doesn’t fit – return it
We know that finding the right footwear can involve a bit of trial-and-error, especially when you’re shopping for a special occasion. So we also make it easy to return shoes through our network of over 5,800 conveniently-located stores, which should help you find the perfect fit. Most of them are open early ’til late, 7 days a week, so you won’t need to pull a suspicious, party-season sickie in order to wait in for any deliveries.
Got a pair to return? Check the packaging that your shoes arrived in, as most of our retailers include a pre-printed returns label that can be used to return the item to the retailer from your local CollectPlus store. If you didn’t receive one, you can create a returns label on our site for any of the brands we work with. Simply print this out and stick it on your package, then return it in exactly the same way.
WIN a £50 voucher to spend with one of our retailers
To help you step into the festive season in style, we’re offering you the chance to win a £50 shopping voucher to spend with one of our retail partners. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is complete your details in the form below, and we’ll be in touch if you’re selected as a winner. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 10:30 am on Tuesday 8th December 2015 to 18:00 on Friday 18th December 2015.
4. There will be one prize of: 1 x online shopping voucher worth £50. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value. How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the form on this page including an email address that CollectPlus can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Wednesday 16th December 2015 and announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
December 1st 2015