** Thank you for your entries – the NeverBeenWorn competition has now closed **
As a part of our 2016 NeverBeenWorn charity campaign with Oxfam, we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 £50 fashion vouchers. So, have a dig around your wardrobe to see what unworn items of clothing you could donate and share a photo with us.
Just follow us on Twitter @CollectPlus, share a photo of your downloaded label and your items with the hash tag #NeverBeenWorn and we’ll choose 5 lucky winners! Full competition T&Cs below:
NeverBeenWorn Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Collect Plus competition (“the competition”) run by Collect Plus (“the company”), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition.
2. The offer includes one prize: one of five fashion vouchers to the value of £50 each
3. This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
4. Entries must include an image of the items to be donated, the downloaded label and the hash tag #NeverBeenWorn
5. Entrants must be following @CollectPlus on Twitter
6. Boxes must be no larger than 600x500x500mm
7. Any entries received via any other social media platforms will not be counted
8. The company reserves the right to substitute the prize or any portion of it with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Entries must be received by the closing date, Tuesday 26th April 2016 .
10. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 29th April 2016.
11.The winning entrant must claim the prize within 30 working days of the online competition winner announcement. Failure to claim the prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
12. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
13. By entering into the competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity following the competition, should it be required. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with: (a) any act or omission of the company in developing, planning and administering the competition; (b) any entry or attempted entry into the competition.
15. Entrants agree that by entering the competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the company for the purposes of administering the competition and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
16. Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any entry.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any claims.
19. The company reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
March 22nd 2016