Established in 1962, SOLETRADER has garnered a reputation as one of the UK’s leading footwear retailers, offering stylish shoes from both British and international brands.
With a string of high street stores and a strong online presence, SOLETRADER has been paving the way with the latest trends for over 50 years. From the iconic Beatle Boot of the 1960s to the rise of the UGG boot in the noughties, SOLETRADER remains at the forefront of the industry to bring their loyal customers the most stylish footwear.
Read on to find out how to WIN a pair of kids’ Converse trainers
Stocking brands like Nike, Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood, SOLETRADER is the go-to place for premium footwear. In addition to SOLETRADER OUTLET and the prestigious SOLE, the retailer offers everything you need to stay on-trend.
CollectPlus is working with SOLETRADER to make the online shoe-shopping experience even easier, by allowing you to return items free of charge through our network of conveniently located stores – find your nearest CollectPlus store. We know that shoes sometimes need to be tried on to establish the ideal size, so our service also helps you to get the fit just right, giving you the confidence to shop for any style that catches your eye.
Win a pair of kids’ Converse trainers with SOLETRADER
To celebrate this partnership, SOLETRADER is offering you the chance to win a pair of Converse shoes in children’s sizes. The iconic basketball shoe has long been a favourite with kids and parents alike, so if your child needs new kicks for the autumn season, this could be your chance to bag a stylish pair that will look super cool in the playground or at home.
How to enter
A winner will be picked at random, and we’ll contact you on Twitter if you’re selected.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus or Soletrader employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 15:00 am on Wednesday 23rd September 2015 to 18:00 on Wednesday 7th October 2015.
4. There will be one prize of: 1 x Children’s Converse All Star Ox trainers. There will be one winner selected. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must be following @CollectPlus and @Soletrader on Twitter and have tweeted the words: ‘I’m hoping to win a pair of kids’ Converse trainers with @soletrader and @collectplus‘.
6. Only one entry per Twitter account will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Friday 9th October 2015 and announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by direct message [on Twitter] and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
September 23rd 2015