Here at CollectPlus, we know that nothing quite beats the feeling of collecting a parcel full of brand new swag that you can’t wait to try on. Why not celebrate that moment by taking part in our new #MyStyleCollection challenge?
Whether it’s the season’s must-have shoes, a fun new accessory or a coat to see you through the winter in style, we agree that picking up your parcel is always an occasion to shout about. Here’s blogger Lizzy Hadfield of ShotFromtheStreet sharing the moment with us after collecting her latest ASOS haul.
So if you’ve collected something exciting, why not let us and the rest of the world know about it? Share your latest parcel pick-up with the hashtag #MyStyleCollection on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, and you could be featured on our social media channels with the chance to win a £20 voucher. We’ll be giving you the chance to take part every week.
How to enter:
- Post a picture of you with a parcel you’ve just picked up from your CollectPlus store on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Add the hashtag #MyStyleCollection to let us know you’ve entered
- To give us an additional heads-up, tag us in at @CollectPlus on Twitter, @CollectPlus on Instagram or CollectPlusUK on Facebook.
- We’ll be in touch using your social network of choice if you’re the winner
Good luck, and we can’t wait to see your Style Collection moments.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 09:00 on Tuesday 1st November 2016 to 18:00 on Monday 14th November 2016.
4. There will be one prize of a £20 shopping voucher redeemable at a retailer specified by CollectPlus (“The promoter”). No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the form on this page including an email address that the promoter can use to contact you.
6. Only one entry per social media handle will be accepted.
7. The winners will be chosen at the promoter’s discretion and the promoter’s decision is final. Winners will be chosen by Monday 14th November 2016 and may be announced on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to CollectPlus posting a public tweet, Facebook post and/or Instagram post stating the prize draw winner’s name and publicly featuring the image you sent to CollectPlus as your entry.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
October 31st 2016 - by @CollectPlus