Here at CollectPlus, we’re all about longer days: almost all of our stores are open late, allowing you to pick up your parcels at times that suit you. That’s why we’re getting excited about the clocks going forward on the 29th March, and those extra hours of daylight we’ll all soon be enjoying – or enduring.
To mark the occasion, we’re giving you the chance to win an LG G Watch R smartwatch, worth £219.95 from John Lewis. The latest in LG’s acclaimed line of wearable tech, it will allow you to stay in touch with friends, keep up-to-date on emails, news and weather, and get tactile alerts that mean you’ll never miss that important appointment. It’s also got a super-stylish unisex interface, which should fit in perfectly with your look. We’ll be sending this fabulous timepiece to one lucky winner, who will be able to collect it from a convenient Collect+ store.
To be in with a chance of winning, we want to know what longer days mean to you: how will you be making the most of those extra hours of daylight as we move towards midsummer?
How To Enter:
Follow @CollectPlus on Twitter, and tweet at us to tell us what longer days mean to you, using the hashtag #longerdays. You may include a picture in your tweet.
Maybe it’s all about sunny beer gardens for you – or perhaps you’re looking to take advantage of the lighter evenings to kickstart a new exercise regime? Of course, it’s not all a walk (or run) in the park, however – perhaps you’re worried about being that person who forgets about the time change and turns up an hour late to work on Monday. Or if you’re a parent, are you dreading the ‘baby jet lag’ that’s about to take hold of your little ones?
Whatever it is, we want to hear about it. The #longerdays countdown starts now!
Terms and Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 19:00 on Monday 23 March 2015 to 18:00 on Monday 6th April 2015
4. There will be one prize of: 1 x LG G Watch R Smartwatch, Android Wear, Leather Strap, Black. The prize is worth £219.95. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. Only one entry per Twitter account will be accepted.
6. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must be following @CollectPlus on Twitter and have responded on Twitter to the question ‘what do longer days mean to you?’ using the hashtag #longerdays by 18:00 on Monday 6th April 2015.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by Friday 10th April 2015 and announced on Twitter. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by direct message [on Twitter] and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
March 23rd 2015 - by @CollectPlus