Looking to stock up on scents for summer or want to pick up a generous gift for Dad on Father’s Day? We may be able to help, as we’ve teamed up with our friends at The Fragrance Shop to offer you £100 worth of their selection of fab fragrances. From classics such as CK1 and Chanel No.5 to the hottest celebrity brands, you’ll find everything you need for a sizzling, scented summer.
The Fragrance Shop offers CollectPlus delivery to our network of 5,800+ convenient stores, bringing your favourite scents even closer to home. Just select CollectPlus as you’re delivery option at the checkout, search for your nearest CollectPlus store, and your fragrances will be delivered to your chosen location, ready to collect at a time that suits you. Find out a bit more about how we work with The Fragrance Shop here.
To be in with a chance of winning £100 of fragrances, all you need do is:
- follow @CollectPlus and @FragranceShopUK on Twitter, and tell us where you’re looking forward to wearing you favourite fragrance this summer. Whether it’s a sunny beach or country retreat, we want to hear about it.
- Be sure to copy in both @CollectPlus and @FragranceShopUK in your tweet.
- To give us the heads-up that you’ve entered, please include the hashtag #fragrantsummer
If you’ve been selected as a winner, we’ll contact you after 1st June.
If you can’t wait that long to pick up your perfume of choice, keep an eye on our Twitter on Friday and over the weekend, when we’ll be announcing some tempting deals at The Fragrance Shop.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This competition excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The competition runs from 11:00 on 22nd May 2015 to 18:00 on 1st June 2015
4. There will be one prize of: £100 worth of fragrances from The Fragrance Shop. The Fragrance shop reserves the right to select which products will constitute the prize. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. Only one entry per Twitter will be accepted.
6. To be in for a chance of winning the competition, you must be following @CollectPlus and @FragranceShopUK on Twitter and have responded on Twitter to the question ‘where are you looking forward to wearing your favourite fragrance this summer?’ with the hashtag #fragrantsummer included in the tweet by 18:00 on 1st June 2015.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by 1st June 2015 and announced on Twitter at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the competition by direct message on Twitter. The winner must respond within 5 days of the notification, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to CollectPlus and The Fragrance Shop posting a public tweet stating the competition winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU. CollectPlus is a trading name of Drop & Collect Limited.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of the competition and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
May 22nd 2015 - by @CollectPlus