Party season is upon us, and with it comes one of the biggest sartorial challenges of the year. What will you be wearing to the office Christmas “do?”
Whatever is on your wishlist for the coming season, we’re here to help you nail the look with minimal hassle. And to give your budget a welcome uplift, we’re also offering you the chance to win a £100 shopping voucher in exchange for answering a few short questions about your shopping habits at this busy time of year.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is complete the questionnaire we sent to you on email, and we’ll be in touch if you’re chosen as the winner. Good luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 09:00 on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 to 18:00 on Friday 9th December 2016.
4. There will be one prize of a £100 shopping voucher from a CollectPlus retail partner. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the form that was emailed to you by CollectPlus on 23rd November 2016.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by Friday 9th December 2016 and announced either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
October 22nd 2016 - by @CollectPlus