This September CollectPlus are running weekly #winitwednesday giveaways on Instagram for the chance to win a stationery bundle to celebrate the ‘back to school’ season.
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning entrants must like the competition post and follow @CollectPlus on Instagram. Winners will be selected at random by CollectPlus and contacted through private messaging. Good luck.
See below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 09:00 on Wednesday 7th September 2017 to 00:00 on Tuesday 12th September 2017.
The prize:4. There will be a prize of a Kate Spade pouch with stationery contents. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must like our Instagram competition post and follow us on Instagram.
6. Only one entry per social media handle will be accepted.
7. The winners will be chosen at the promoter’s discretion and the promoter’s decision is final. Winners will be chosen by Wednesday 13th September 2017 and may be announced on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise, the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to CollectPlus posting a public tweet, Facebook post and/or Instagram post stating the prize draw winner’s name and publicly featuring the image you sent to CollectPlus as your entry.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 2nd Floor Atlantic Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AE.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
September 7th 2017 - by @CollectPlus