With London Fashion Week in full swing, we at CollectPlus are offering you the chance to win a Luxury DKNY bag worth £230 courtesy of Very Exclusive.
How to enter:
The winner will be selected at random by CollectPlus and contacted through direct message on Twitter. Good luck.
|See below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 17:00 on Wednesday 13th September 2017 to 00:00 on Wednesday 27th September 2017.
The prize:4. The winner will receive one DKNY Bryant Park Chain Handle Shopper Bag in black. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must follow @CollectPlus and @VeryExclusiveUK on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
6. Only one entry per social media handle will be accepted.
7. The winners will be chosen at the promoter’s discretion and the promoter’s decision is final. Winners will be chosen by Wednesday 27th September 2017 and may be announced on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by Twitter direct message and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise, the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to CollectPlus posting a public tweet, Facebook post and/or Instagram post stating the prize draw winner’s name and publicly featuring the image you sent to CollectPlus as your entry.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11.The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 2nd Floor Atlantic Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AE.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
September 13th 2017 - by @CollectPlus