*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED*
WIN a Marc Jacobs Snapshot Compact Wallet with CollectPlus
This Blue Monday we are giving you the chance to a win a Marc Jacobs Snapshot Compact Wallet with CollectPlus.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow @CollectPlus on Instagram and ‘like’ the photo on Instagram. Winners will be selected at random by CollectPlus and contacted through private messaging. Good luck everyone.
How to enter:
- To be in for a chance of winning the Marc Jacobs Snapshot Compact wallet, you must follow @CollectPlus on Instagram and ‘like’ the photo on Instagram.
- Only one entry per social media handle will be accepted.
- The prize draw runs from 13:00 on Monday 21st January 2019 to 00:00 on Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
- There will be one prize of a Marc Jacobs Snapshot Compact Wallet.
- No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
Terms and Conditions
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- This competition excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The winners will be chosen at the promoter’s discretion and the promoter’s decision is final.
- Winners will be chosen by Wednesday 23rd January 2019 and may be announced on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram either on the same date or at a later date.
- The winner will be notified that they have won the Marc Jacobs Snapshot Compact Wallet by private message and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to CollectPlus posting a public tweet, Facebook post and/or Instagram post stating the winner’s name.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, Hatfield Business Park
Frobisher Way, Hatfield, AL10 9TR.
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
- All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of the competition and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission
- The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, Albert Dock, Atlantic Pavilion, Liverpool L3 4AE.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
January 21st 2019 - by @CollectPlus