Having the right piece of luggage on your arm can make all the difference when you’re travelling, and nothing quite beats the feeling of arriving at your destination refreshed and relaxed – safe in the knowledge that your belongings are stashed neatly away in a case that’s both stylish and ultra-portable.
If your baggage has seen better days, luggage legends Eastpak have stepped in to help lighten the load this summer, as they’re offering two CollectPlus customers the chance to each win a Tranverz XS carry-on bag worth £85. The brand’s expert knowledge of increasingly stringent airline policies on baggage allowances coupled with their high standards of craftsmanship makes this the perfect summer acquisition, ready to join you on a stylish and stress-free holiday.
Scroll down for details on how to enter
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning one of two Tranverz XS carry-on bags, all you need to do is fill out your details here and give us a heads-up on Twitter to let us know where you’d like to travel if you win this fabulous prize. Please include the hashtag #eastpak to let us know you’ve entered and make sure you’re following @collectplus and @eastpak so we can notify you if you win.
Or, if you’re jetting off even sooner and want to equip yourself with Eastpak’s iconic luggage pieces at a time and place that suits you, their extensive range is now available to click and collect with CollectPlus delivery to our 5,800-strong network of convenient local stores. Just select CollectPlus at the checkout, select your preferred CollectPlus store, and your luggage will soon be ready to pick up at a location near you.
See Eastpak’s full range of luggage here
Find your nearest CollectPlus store here
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus or Eastpak employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 10:30 on Wednesday 24th June 2015 to 18:00 on Wednesday 8th July 2015.
4. There will be one prize per winner. There are two prizes of 1 x Eastpak Tranverz XS carry-on bags. There will be two winners selected. Each prize is worth up to £85. No cash alternative is available and the prizes are not transferable. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter:
5. Entrants must have completed the form at: http://www.eastpak.com/uk-en/newsletter/
6. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must be following @collectplus and @eastpak on Twitter and have posted a tweet detailing where you would like to take your Eastpak luggage, including the hashtag #eastpak by 18:00 on Wednesday 8th July 2015.
7. Only one entry per Twitter account will be accepted.
8. The winners will be drawn at random by Friday 10th July 2015 and announced on Twitter either on the same date or at a later date. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by direct message [on Twitter] and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in this prize draw you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the prize draw winner’s name.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
10. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
11. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
12. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
13. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
June 24th 2015