Pink is a colour that divides fashion. Some are drawn to the perky pastel hue, while others do their best to banish it from their wardrobes. But in autumn/winter 2016, pink is a colour you won’t be able to ignore.
Everything from cute slogan tees to weighty and practical overcoats will be getting a blush makeover, and we’ve found that teamed with the right accessories, pink can be really easy to wear.
Will you be embracing this newfound love for pink this season? Here are a few of our favourite pink pieces from our retail partners to get you in the mood. Put them on your wishlist before they walk…
Wishlist Wednesday Think Pink: Where to buy
Whether you go for soft baby pink or a more punchy fuchsia, there’s a whole range of eye-popping pink products to choose from. Here’s where we found this week’s crop of pink picks:
1. Crew neck knit, £18 at Missguided
2. Pink t-shirt, Zoe Karssen, £60 at Very Exclusive
3. Pink mules, £48 at River Island
4. Metallic a-line mini skirt, £30 at Very
5. Pink coat, £79 at Mango
6. Pink clutch bag, Coach, £155 at John Lewis
7. Faux fur collar swing coat, £65 at River Island
8. Mermaid tail blanket, £25 at New Look
9. Pink sunglasses, £18 at ASOS
10. Dress, Wah London x ASOS , £65 at ASOS
Like what you see? All of these items can be purchased online, ready to click and collect to a handy CollectPlus store: find your nearest here if you’re not already a regular. And if you decide that pink isn’t quite your colour after all, you can always use our Returns service to exchange it: simply download a label from our site for the retailer you bought from, and send it back from any of our stores.
Most of our stores are open from early ’til late, 7 days a week – so you can collect your online shopping at a time and a place that fits in with your life.
October 11th 2016 - by @CollectPlus