Over 5,500 local stores offer CollectPlus services from early ‘til late and 7 days a week.
Our stores are chosen for their long opening hours, handy locations and secure storage facilities and include supermarkets, newsagents, corner shops and even service stations.
Just stick your CollectPlus returns label to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest CollectPlus store. Remember not to cover up the barcode with your tape and to ensure that it is securely fastened to prevent it coming off in transit.
There are two ways to get a CollectPlus returns label:
– You will find a pre-printed label with the delivery documents in your package
– You will find instructions explaining how to obtain your returns label from our website or your retailer with the delivery documents in your package
Ensure that any labels that were on the parcel when you originally received it are either removed if possible or covered with the new returns labels that you are attaching. It’s important that you cover up or remove any pre-existing barcodes to prevent your parcel from being incorrectly scanned.
Find your retailer and discover how to obtain your CollectPlus returns label
Once you have dropped your returns parcel at your chosen CollectPlus store, you must keep your receipt as this has your parcel tracking code on it.
Once your parcel has been returned to your retailer you should allow adequate time for them to process your goods. Please refer to your retailer if you have any queries.
With CollectPlus you’re protected with online tracking and up to £50 cover.
If you are sending valuable parcels we recommend that you upgrade to our Signature Required option where for £1 extra you get a signature confirmation that your parcel has been delivered as well as £50 compensation cover. Further upgrades cost just £3 for £150 cover or £5 for £300 compensation cover, both with signature confirmation.
We will do everything we can to provide this option via all our CollectPlus stores but occasionally they may refuse a parcel if they have limited storage capacity. Simply let us know by clicking here and we can follow up with the store or find you an alternative store nearby who can accept it.
We have given our website a bit of a spring clean to make it more straight-forward to quickly get to the features you use the most.
As a result it’s now easier to buy a label; track a parcel and find a store with the new look CollectPlus website.
You can send lots of items using CollectPlus; however some items cannot be carried.
It is your responsibility to check whether the item you are sending is prohibited or restricted and therefore mentioned below and in our terms and conditions.
Items that must not be sent using CollectPlus due to health and legal reasons include the following:
- Aerosol cans/Sprays
- Animals or creatures of any kind/Animal Fur/ Animal or Human Remains/ Ivory
- Any of the following; Gases/Pyrotechnics/Arms, Ammunition/Flammables/Corrosives/ Toxics/ Noxious, Hazardous, Radioactive or Oxidizing materials:
- Biological Samples
- Currency of any kind (Inc money, stamps, event tickets, lottery tickets, payment cards, securities, bullion, coins)
- Drugs and Medicines (Inc prescription, medical/dental records, recreational)
- Dry ice/Frozen water
- Environmental waste/ Medical waste
- Infectious substances
- Liquids (Inc Alcohol, Paint, Oils, Gels, Lubricants, Fuels)
- Perishables (Inc Flowers, Plants (inc derivatives), Fruit, Temperature controlled foodstuffs (chilled, wet, frozen, liquid))
- Pornographic materials/Obscene or unlawful publications
- Weapons (Inc replicas)
The following items may be sent using CollectPlus, however will not be covered in the event of a claim:
- Glass items (Including lamps/mirrors)
- Musical Instruments
- Original Photos/ Videos
- Precious metals/stones (Gold, Silver, Diamonds)
- Ceramic/Marble/China/Stone/Amber/Fossils/Porcelain/Pottery (composites or items containing these materials)
Please remember that we also cannot carry any item that is outside of our maximum dimensions of 60x50x50cm or our maximum weight of 10kg
Click here to find out what you can send with CollectPlus
You can send all kinds of items with us including:
• Books, CDs, DVDs
• Clothes and fashion accessories (i.e. Handbags, belts)
• Small electrical equipment (i.e. Coffee makers, microwaves, kettles)
• Dry/non-perishable foodstuffs (i.e. Teabags, spices, dry sweets)
• Freeview boxes and internet routers
• Games consoles
• Laptops/Computer Monitors
• Non-prescription/Herbal medicines
• Mobile phones and accessories
• Television Screens
• Whey protein powder/other dry supplements
• Sports equipment and accessories
• Gardening equipment
• Outdoor/Leisure equipment
• Soft furnishings, curtains and bedding
• Luggage and bags
• Hand and power tools
Please remember that we cannot carry any item that is outside of our maximum dimensions of 60x50x50cm or our maximum weight of 10kg. Appropriate parcel cover should be taken out to ensure that parcels are fully covered in the event of a claim. The value of the parcel contents should not exceed the amount of cover taken out. Parcel cover is only an additional £3 for £150 cover and £5 for £300 cover.
Sadly there are some items we cannot carry for example glass items or items containing glass, ceramics, and liquids of all kinds. For further information please see our prohibited and restricted items list.
Each item should be packaged appropriately dependent on the items shape and weight. For further advice on packaging please click here. Items that are not correctly packaged will mean that any claim made will be invalid.
If you are sending a parcel to the Highlands and Islands you will not see any tracking following a scan which states your parcel is at the National Hub. Please allow up to 5 working days following this tracking event before contacting us.
During our claims process we will require proof of the item’s value so that we can compensate you for the damage or loss of your parcel.
If you are claiming for an item you have sold, we will accept an invoice which shows payment from your buyer, alternatively we will accept an itemised receipt showing the date and cost of purchase (along with a description of the contents).
If you are claiming for an item which you have not sold, i.e. you have sent as a gift or a parcel containing general contents, then acceptable proof of value will be the original purchase receipt which clearly shows the date of purchase and the amount paid.
Parcels can be delivered anytime between 7am and 9pm Monday to Friday, we do not offer timed delivery slots. We do make some deliveries to customer’s homes on Saturdays, but cannot guarantee this across the UK so we don’t count this as a working day.
If you send:
50+ parcels = you will receive 5% off all parcels in the next calendar month
100+ parcels = you will receive 7.5% off all parcels in the next calendar month
150+ parcels = you will receive 10% off all parcels in the next calendar month
You will receive an email mid month to confirm your current parcel volume and at the end of the month to confirm your qualification of discount for the next month.
- You must use the same email address to qualify
- All discounts will be automatically applied at checkout
- This only applies to labels booked on the CollectPlus website
We are keen to learn about our customers experience in our Collect Plus stores, so when you drop off a parcel or collect one, we may then email you to understand your experience and get your feedback. This information is regularly reviewed and feedback to the store network