You can send all kinds of items with us including:
• Books, CDs, DVDs
• Clothes and fashion accessories (i.e. Handbags, belts)
• Small electrical equipment (i.e. Coffee makers, microwaves, kettles)
• Dry/non-perishable foodstuffs (i.e. Teabags, spices, dry sweets)
• Freeview boxes and internet routers
• Games consoles
• Laptops/Computer Monitors
• Non-prescription/Herbal medicines
• Mobile phones and accessories
• Television Screens
• Whey protein powder/other dry supplements
• Sports equipment and accessories
• Gardening equipment
• Outdoor/Leisure equipment
• Soft furnishings, curtains and bedding
• Luggage and bags
• Hand and power tools
Please remember that we cannot carry any item that is outside of our maximum dimensions of 60x50x50cm or our maximum weight of 10kg. Appropriate parcel cover should be taken out to ensure that parcels are fully covered in the event of a claim. The value of the parcel contents should not exceed the amount of cover taken out. Parcel cover is only an additional £3 for £150 cover and £5 for £300 cover.
Sadly there are some items we cannot carry for example glass items or items containing glass, ceramics, and liquids of all kinds. For further information please see our prohibited and restricted items list.
Each item should be packaged appropriately dependent on the items shape and weight. For further advice on packaging please click here. Items that are not correctly packaged will mean that any claim made will be invalid.