How to book a delivery label at eBay.co.uk
- Go to the 'Sold' section of 'My eBay' and click on the 'Print postage label' link
- Select 'CollectPlus Tracked' from the drop-down menu of couriers
- Download a PDF label to attach to your parcel
To make it as easy as possible to create your labels, we recommend you offer CollectPlus as a delivery option when you list your items by choosing 'CollectPlus Tracked' in the drop-down menu of carrier options.
We'll accept parcels up to 10kg and approximately 60x50x50cm
How to book a label at collectplus.co.uk
There are two easy ways to book a CollectPlus label on our website
Enter a destination postcode
- Simply enter the recipient's postcode and click 'Send'. Our quick and easy checkout makes booking multiple labels simple
- Pay by PayPal
- Download a PDF label
Download all your buyers' address details - no more typing!
If you regularly ship lots of parcels, you might prefer to link your eBay and CollectPlus accounts, allowing you to download address details for all your sold items that are awaiting shipment. Don't worry, eBay will never share your log-in details with us and you can unlink your accounts at any time.
To link your accounts
Create or log in to your CollectPlus account then click on the button to 'link your eBay account'
- You'll be taken to eBay.co.uk to sign in and approve the linking of your accounts
- You'll be brought back to our website to find the details of all your items have been downloaded. Simply tick the items you want to send - easy!