If you are intending to send items to customers, friends or family for Christmas, here are few important things for you to remember:
- Our last sending date for Christmas parcels was Friday the 14th of December.
- Parcels sent after this date are not scheduled for delivery before Christmas and we request that you wait until after Christmas before querying delivery of your parcel. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please note, if you live in areas such as The Highlands, Scotland, Ireland and the Isle of Man, deliveries can take up to a week longer than our standard 3-5 day service.
- Separate timings apply for retailer returns and click&collect deliveries into our stores – visit your retailer’s website for details.
- We’ll keep you informed of any important information on Twitter and our website.
To help ensure that your parcels’ precious contents arrive undamaged, here are some tips for safe and secure packaging:
- Wrap your presents, then package them up in another box, rather than using Christmas wrapping paper on the outside of your parcel where it might tear.
- Make sure your item is placed in the center of the box and not at the bottom.
- Use padded envelopes for sharp edges or odd shapes.
- Make sure any outer packaging is strong enough for the weight of its contents.
- Completely fill out boxes with cushioning material like scrunched-up newspaper, bubble-wrap or polystyrene.
- Seal securely with strong tape (nylon or vinyl is best), along all edges and openings and on the edges of your delivery label.
- Flatten any sharp edge from staples or metal fastenings, and cover with tape.
- Remember to check our website to ensure that we do carry your items – and cover them against damage – to your items before you send them.
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. But, if you should then have any problems, you can contact our customer service team:
Normal Opening Hours
Mon – Fri: 8:00 – 20:00
Sat: 8:00 – 12:00
Christmas & New Year Hours
– Sat: 8:00 – 16:00
– Sun: 10:00 – 16:00
Christmas Eve: 8:00 – 18:00
Christmas Day & Boxing Day: Closed
New Year’s Eve: 8:00 – 16:00