We’re really proud to announce the 5,000th store in our network. Growing from just a handful of stores 3 years ago, this milestone greatly increases convenience for our customers, and is a wonderful achievement for us.
We are giving away 5 fantastic prizes and 5 free parcel sends to each winner!
To enter this completion all you have to do is follow @collectplus on Twitter and tweet us a picture of your local CollectPlus store with the following message:
“I am in the running to win up to £100 worth of Amazon Vouchers in celebration of #CollectPlus #5000stores #YOURSTORENAME”
1st £100 Amazon Vouchers
2nd £75 Amazon Vouchers
3rd £50 Amazon Vouchers
4th £25 Amazon Vouchers
5th £10 Amazon Vouchers
Each winner will also receive 5 free parcel sends!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The competition excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Prize: 5 x Amazon (www.amazon.com) vouchers up to the value of £260
To take part in the competition, tweet us your store picture with the following phrase and Follow @collectplus “I am in the running to win up to £100 worth of Amazon Vouchers in celebration of #CollectPlus #5000stores #STORENAME“
- Each entrant/person can only enter once by tweeting this phrase.
- Competition opens at 12pm on Wednesday 7th November 2012 and closes at 4.00pm on Wednesday 14th November 2012. There will 5 prize draws.
- There will only be 5 winners. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and under the supervision of an independent person at 5pm on Wednesday 14th November 2012.
- The prize winners will be announced after 5pm on Thursday 15th November 2012 on the @collectplus Twitter page. They will also be Direct Messaged. The prize winners must respond to notification of their prize within 5 days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
- By taking part in the competition you agree to @collectplus posting a public tweet stating the competition winner’s name.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. Prize is not transferable. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 54 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Twitter Inc and amazon.com Ltd are not sponsors of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfillment of prizes associated with this promotion.
- DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of this competition and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
- Promoter: Drop and Collect Ltd, trading as CollectPlus, 54 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU. Do not send entries to this address.