New Signature Option
Once you have selected your parcel weight we now have two options for you to choose from, with a new range of compensation levels.
No signature required – Ideal for low value items
- If your recipient is out your parcel will be left safe at their property, or with a neighbour.
- If neither is available a card will be left and the courier will keep the item for redelivery.
- NB: eBay’s buyer protection considers tracking as acceptable proof of delivery for items worth below £150.
Please note you will no longer be able to upgrade your cover without opting for the signature option.
Signature required – Ideal for high value items
- Includes free online tracking and a range of new compensation cover options from £50 (£1 extra) to £300 (£5 extra).
- We will obtain a signature from your recipient when delivering your parcel.
- If your recipient is not at home we will attempt to deliver to a neighbour and get their signature.
- If a signature cannot be obtained a card will be left for the recipient and the courier will keep the package for redelivery.
For both options, we will attempt to deliver your parcel 3 times. If unsuccessful, your parcel will then be returned to you.