Here at CollectPlus, we understand that the way you pack your items is key to ensuring a smooth delivery process. We love to hear from our customers and this time are calling on your packaging expertise to help others pack more efficiently. We’re hoping that you’ll share some of your top packing tips with us so that we can share these with our wider network. As a thanks for sharing your tips, we’ll select one user to receive 10 free parcel labels to be redeemed with CollectPlus.
Please click here to be directed to our survey and to begin sharing your packing advice.
Competition closes on 5th March 2015. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. This prize draw excludes CollectPlus employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw runs from 09:00 on Thursday 19 February 2015 to 23:59 on Thursday 4 March 2015
4. There will be one prize of: 10 x CollectPlus parcel labels for any 10 parcels up to the weight of 10kg each. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
How to enter
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. To be in for a chance of winning the prize draw, you must complete the packaging survey and include your email address by 23:59 on Thursday 4th March 2015.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by Tuesday 10th March 2015. The winner will be notified that they have won the prize draw by email and must respond to this notification within 5 days, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
9. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to CollectPlus, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
10. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
11. The promoter is Drop & Collect Limited, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.
12. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this prize draw will only be used in connection with the administration of the prize draw and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.