The UK’s largest independent store-based delivery and returns service, and last mile delivery start-up, have unveiled the latest addition to their partnerships with ASOS. ASOS Instant, the leading online retailer’s same-day delivery service, launched this week direct to Leeds University campus – and is free for Premier customers.
ASOS Instant – On Campus means shoppers can buy something before lunch and pick it up from Leeds University Union Pop-Up, the CollectPlus Point by the Student Union, from 5pm that evening. The same-day service is the first of its kind to be offered with CollectPlus and marks a new development in ASOS’ ongoing relationship with On the dot, which has partnered with ASOS to bring ASOS Instant same-day delivery to London, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham over the last few years.
- ASOS’ same-day delivery service, ASOS Instant – On Campus (Leeds University) launched on Wednesday 30th January
- Order by 12pm noon (Monday – Friday) for delivery later the same day
- Packages will be available for collection from the Leeds University campus CollectPlusPoint (inthe Union Pop-Up) from 5pm that evening until it shuts at 7pm
- ASOS Instant – On Campus is free for Premier Delivery customers. Premier costs just £9.95 for a year and gives customers unlimited next-day delivery as well (more details on Premier here)
- For those who aren’t a Premier customer, same day Click & Collect only costs just £2.95
- Any unwanted items can be deposited at the CollectPlusPoint for free returns to ASOS.
Is this service just for Leeds University students?
- No – anyone shipping to the LS2 postcode will see the option in checkout.
What happens if a customer can’t collect their package that day?
- CollectPlus will hold parcels for 10 days.
How does the process work once the delivery is placed?
- When an order is placedwith ASOS, CollectPlus will keep customers up to date throughout the delivery process and will confirm when customer orders are ready to collect via email or SMS. Customers can easily track their orders using the CollectPlus app.
Please see below for comments from CollectPlus and On the dot’s spokespeople.
Neil Ashworth, CEO at CollectPlus, said:
“Convenience is crucial for our customers and we’re proud to be launching this same-day delivery service in partnership with ASOS. This is an excellent example demonstrating how retailers and CollectPlus can come together to give customers an outstanding bespoke offering. This new concept gives shoppers the speed of delivery they’re looking for while maintaining great flexibility to fit around their busy lifestyles.”
Commenting on the news, Santosh Sahu, CEO & founder of On the dot, said:
“This new development in our ASOS partnership marks another step towards a retail landscape driven by the immediacy and convenience that consumers crave. The launch of ASOS Instant – On Campus highlights the growing importance of same-day delivery to great customer experiences.”
February 8th 2019 - by @CollectPlus