Leading online design brand MADE.COM has partnered with CollectPlus, the UK’s largest independent store-based delivery and returns service, to offer Click & Collect to customers at 7,000+ CollectPlus Points across the UK. MADE.COM customers can now pick up their purchases from any store in the CollectPlus network at a time that suits their schedule.
MADE.COM works directly with makers to bring affordable, high-end design to everyone. Following the launch of this partnership with CollectPlus, UK customers of MADE.COM can now pick up orders of smaller items such as cushions, textiles, lighting and homewares at any CollectPlus store, at a time that suits them. The Click & Collect service costs £3.99 for 24hr delivery, with free Returns via MADE.COM customer service channels.
CollectPlus will confirm when customer orders are ready to collect via email or SMS and will send reminders after three days and seven days of the parcel arriving at the selected collection point. Customers will also be able to easily track their orders using the CollectPlus app.
Neil Ashworth, CEO at CollectPlus, said: “MADE.COM is one of the most exciting homeware brands right now so we are very pleased to add this name to our growing list of Click & Collect clients. We prioritise convenience for our customers, fitting around their busy lifestyles to make it easier to shop online for products they love without having to wait in for a delivery. We look forward to working with MADE.COM to bring high end homewares to our ever-growing customer base.”
In 2017, CollectPlus was ranked no.1 in YouGov’s BrandIndex customer satisfaction survey in the UK parcel industry. Over 400,000 new customers used CollectPlus services last year, demonstrating the increasing popularity of the service amongst consumers.
For further information, please contact the CollectPlus team at the Red Consultancy:
Tel: 0207 025 6679
Drop and Collect Limited trading as CollectPlus is the UK’s largest independent store-based parcel delivery and returns service. It offers a simple and convenient way for people to collect online purchases from or return unwanted items to more than 400 high street and online retailers, including John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, New Look and ASOS – all at their local convenience store.
It is also possible to send parcels to any UK address from a CollectPlus store, making it a convenient option for those who sell products via online marketplaces such as eBay, as well as acting as a cheaper and convenient alternative parcel service for sending packages to friends and family.
Founded in 2009, CollectPlus was the first business to offer third party Click & Collect in the UK and now has a network of over 7,000 conveniently located parcel stores across the UK, nearly all of which are open early ‘til late seven days a week. 90% of the UK’s urban population live within a mile of a CollectPlus point and 89% within five miles in rural areas.
CollectPlus now handles in excess of 400,000 parcels a week and in September 2017 handled its 100 millionth parcel. CollectPlus has been ranked no.1 in YouGov’s BrandIndex Satisfaction survey in the UK parcel industry for 2017. Drop and Collect Limited trading as CollectPlus is a wholly owned subsidiary of independent parcel carrier, Yodel.
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel handles over 145 million parcels every year and has a relationship with 85 per cent of the UK’s top retailers. The company is headquartered in Hatfield and has over 60 locations across the UK, including three central sorts and over 50 service centres.
Yodel offers a range of services to meet the needs of its clients and their customers. Through Arrow XL, Yodel can also offer a two-man service for white goods and large items up to 120kg.
- MADE.com is Europe’s leading design destination.
- We believe everyone should have access to great design and are dedicated to making that happen.
- MADE.com has a sizeable in-house design team and collaborates with over 100 designers, including the award winning Stueart Padwick, Philip Colbert, Desormeaux Carette and Allegra Hicks. MADE.com also works closely with manufacturers and craftsmen across the world to offer consumers unique furniture and homeware products at affordable prices.
- MADE.com launched the first crowd-sourced and crowd-funded design platform: TalentLAB. The platform enables anyone to submit a design and which, if it attracts enough customer pledges, will be produced and be sold on MADE.com.
- The MADE.com range is expanding, having grown to 4,000 products, and is refreshed weekly, with up to 2,000 news products launched each year.
- From its roots in furniture, MADE.com has recently successfully entered the categories of Lifestyle, Leisure and Gifting.
- MADE.com operates a small network of innovative, unconventional showrooms as an extension of its website, combining real and virtual products and helping to inform and excite customers before making their purchases online. MADE.com now operates six showrooms, including flagships in London and Paris.
- Today, MADE.com employs more than  staff across its operations in the UK, Continental Europe and Asia and is led by Philippe Chainieux, formerly CEO of Meetic, a publicly traded company in France and a division of IAC.
October 11th 2018 - by @CollectPlus